-
The men were among three people killed in the Monday morning attack.
-
Two of the three people who died in the shooting were from Ventura County.
-
The victims were returning home after a bachelor party in Nevada. Two members of the group died, and two were seriously wounded.
-
November 7 marks the five year anniversary of the Borderline Bar and Grill attack. One mother speaks out about the loss of her son.
-
Father of Borderline Bar and Grill attack victim says you learn to cope with the pain, but you never get over what occurred.
-
Five years later: Central, South Coast survivors of the Las Vegas mass shooting return for memorialsVentura County woman who survived both the attack in Las Vegas, as well as the Borderline Bar and Grill shooting in Thousand Oaks among those attending.
-
But, bill could face tough time in Senate.
-
But, 400 page report says investigators don't have enough to confirm motive; They call it 'working theory'
-
A Ventura County official says in the wake of the wave of mass shootings in the last year, the county is going to launch a prevention campaign. Ventura…