Intelligent - Entertaining - Insightful
Discover a world of difference with KCLU Sponsorship/Advertising!
KCLU is the #1 NPR station for Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties, delivering 144,400+ weekly listeners!
KCLU Sponsorship packages are tailored to meet a client's goals.
KCLU is the only truly uncluttered radio station in the market. KCLU only has three (3) 30-second sponsor spots available per hour. Your message never airs next to another sponsor!
KCLU on air sponsorship opportunities include:
- Weekly Schedules: Tailored to an advertiser's marketing and budget goals.
- Traffic and Weather Sponsorships: Monday through Friday in Morning Edition (4 - 9 a.m.) and on All Things Considered (3:30 - 6:30 p.m.).
- Business Reporting Sponsorship: Monday through Friday for the Marketplace Morning Report (6:51 a.m.) and Marketplace (3 - 3:30 p.m. and 6:30 - 7 p.m.).
- Local News Sponsorship: KCLU Radio is the winner of more Golden Mike Awards than any other radio or TV station in the Tri-Counties.
- Annual Holiday Specials Sponsorship: Category exclusivity during Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, and New Year’s program specials.
- KCLU Speaker Series Sponsorship: at least once a year KCLU presents a special live event featuring the best of public radio programming and talent. Past events have featured Scott Simon, Terry Gross, Science Friday and Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me.
KCLU.org digital sponsorship opportunities include:
- A campaign on KCLU.org delivers 20,000 monthly impressions on average.
- Banner Ad Sizes: Medium Rectangle Ad: 300W x 250H. Mobile Ad: 320W x 50H
What you should know about the KCLU/NPR listener (as compared to non-KCLU listeners):
KCLU’s NPR Listeners are your Best Customers!
- 138% more likely to be Self-Employed Professional
- 144% more likely to hold an Upper Management or Professional Position
- 114% more likely to have the job title President
- 99% more likely to have HH income of $100,000-$149,999
- 127% more likely to have HH income of $150,000+
- 145% more like to Own Securities valued above $150,000
- 83% more likely to own a Luxury Car
- 59% more likely to Drink Domestic Wine
- 36% more likely to Dine Out
- 65% more likely to walk for exercise
- 34% more likely to have exercised 2+ times per week
Source: MRI GfK Doublebase 2021. Base: Total U.S. Adults