Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Founder’s Circle Sponsorships – are tailored to meet your marketing, advertising and budget goals. Sponsor packages include:
KCLU Radio – Advertising Campaign
Corporate Founder’s Circle Promotional Spots
kclu.org – Banner Campaign kclu.org
KCLU Radio -Advertising Campaign – KCLU Radio 90,000+ weekly listeners
- KCLU Local News AM and PM Drive (KCLU Radio is the winner of more Golden Mike Awards than any other Tri-Counties radio, or TV station)
- Morning Edition
- Marketplace Morning Report and Marketplace
- On Point with Tom Ashbrook, Fresh Air with Terry Gross, Here and Now, The World
- All Things Considered
- Car Talk, and Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me… Just to name a few!
KCLU Founder’s Circle Promo
Founder’s Circle Promos broadcasting throughout the day — e.g. KCLU would like to thank our Corporate Founder’s Circle member YOUR COMPANY!
kclu.org Banner Campaign – 37,000 monthly impressions
- 1- Rectangle Ad: size 300w × 250h
- 1- Filmstrip Ad: size 300w × 600h
- Corporate Founder’s Spots streamed in KCLU online broadcast
- 18,500 unique visitors monthly
- Social Media – Facebook
- Quarterly E-newsletter – 4,000/quarter
Special Corporate Founder’s Circle Events
California Lutheran University – Corporate Leader Breakfasts 4 per year
Packages are tailored to your business and budget goals.
KCLU’s NPR Listeners are your Best Customers!
KCLU/NPR listeners are… (compared to Non-KCLU listeners)
- 138% more likely to be Self-Employed Professional!
- 144% more likely to hold an upper management or professional position.
- 114% more likely to have the job title President!
- 129% more likely to be a Member of the Board!
- 145% more likely to own securities valued above $150,000!
- 93% more likely to use a money management investment service!
- 80% more likely to have an IRA account.
- 46% more likely to spend $40,000+ on a vehicle.
- 70% more likely to have HH income of $75,000+!
- 99% more likely to have HH income of $100,000 – $149,999!
- 127% more likely to have HH income of $150,000+!
Source: MRI Doublebase 2011
Base: Total U.S. Adults