U.S. : NPR
Officer Jason Van Dyke is charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. Van Dyke was captured on dashcam video shooting the teen 16 times.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie nabbed the backing of the New Hampshire Union Leader this weekend, citing his executive and national security experience. But that doesn't mean he's guaranteed a win.
Providence is widely considered the finest restaurant in Los Angeles. Its award-winning chef, Michael Cimarusti, is piloting Dock to Dish, a program that hooks chefs up directly with local fishermen.
Authorities say Jabari Dean was motivated by the 2014 police killing of Laquan McDonald. He threatened to kill 16 white male students or staff to correspond with the number of times McDonald was shot.
The suspect in the shooting at Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs was in court Monday. Robert L. Dear faces multiple counts after the deadly attack that left three people dead and nine wounded.
- Trump Remains On Top Of GOP Field As Start Of Primary Voting Nears |
- Why Courts Use Anonymous Juries, Like In Freddie Gray Case |
- Abortion Providers Raise Security Concerns After Planned Parenthood Shooting |
- Big Data Predicts Centuries Of Harm If Climate Warming Goes Unchecked |
- Remembering The Victims Of The Planned Parenthood Shooting In Colorado |
- Freddie Gray Case Reignites Debate Over Use Of Anonymous Juries |
- Kobe Bryant To End 20-Year NBA Career After This Season |
- Obama Calls For Decisive Action Against Climate Change At Paris Summit |
- Jury Selection Begins For First Officer To Face Trial In Freddie Gray Case |
- Ted Cruz Tries To Woo Evangelical Voters In Iowa |