The State Department removed Havana from the list following a thawing of relations with the United States.
When you hold your breath underwater, you might pass out before you realize you need oxygen right now. Experienced swimmers have drowned as a result, and most people aren't aware of the risk.
Back from a Liberia trip, the patient developed Ebola-like symptoms. One hospital sent him home. A few days later he ended up in an Ebola isolation ward and died. What went wrong?
The Marines are conducting a yearlong experiment aimed at settling whether women can handle the punishing world of ground combat. The goal is to create gender-neutral physical standards.
The Scripps National Spelling Bee had drama, excitement and a lot of really hard words.
- National Spelling Bee Crowns Co-Champs For Second Straight Year |
- To Avoid Muhammad Ads, D.C. Subway System Forgoes Millions In Revenue |
- Former House Speaker J. Dennis Hastert Indicted By Federal Grand Jury |
- Former House Speaker Hastert Indicted In Probe Into $3.5M In Withdrawals |
- For Juvenile Sex Offenders, State Registries Create Lifetime Of Problems |
- Something's Spawning On Appalachia's Forest Farms |
- CDC Investigates Live Anthrax Shipments |
- Blind Auditions Could Give Employers A Better Hiring Sense |
- Foreign Policy Experts Weigh In On U.S. Strategy Against The Islamic State |
- FCC Chairman Wants To Help Low-Income Americans Afford Broadband |