In areas such as New York City, the worst of the snow is expected to hit around midnight. The next time the city will have less than a 50 percent chance of snow won't come until 3 p.m. ET Tuesday.
Oil industry representatives are criticizing the decision, but analysts say the shale revolution will buy the industry time to develop safe technology in the threatened environment.
Jeffrey Sterling was fired from the CIA in 2002. His case has drawn wide attention in part because he was accused of giving secret information to James Risen of The New York Times.
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's attorneys are again asking that his trial, now in the jury selection phase, be moved. Lawyers say they have data showing that enough impartial jurors cannot be found in the city.
Do billionaires have too much influence in both major parties? Three top Republican presidential prospects — Sens. Rand Paul, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz — say no.
- Just Plane Sad: A Show Of Support For SkyMall |
- 2015 Will Continue Streak Of Shrinking U.S. Budget Deficit |
- Tossing Out Food In The Trash? In Seattle, You'll Be Fined For That |
- Pediatricians Say Don't Lock Up Teenagers For Using Marijuana |
- 'Quad Copter' Flew Into, Crashed On White House Grounds, Secret Service Says |
- Competency-Based Degree Programs On The Rise |
- From New Jersey To Maine, Northeast Braces For Massive Blizzard |
- Hagel: Stress Of 'Nonstop War' Forcing Out Good Soldiers |
- Rising Football Star: Prepare For The Worst, Pray For The Best |
- High Schools Seek A Safer Path Back From Concussion |