The former U.S. senator and Democratic presidential hopeful is one of three attorneys representing a boy in a medical malpractice case in North Carolina.
Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg is committing more of his considerable fortune to getting gun safety laws passed. The initiative will support a grass-roots effort that seeks to enlist women.
Lawmakers have proposed a bill that would make the Bible the state's official book, but critics say it is unconstitutional and would open Louisiana up to legal challenges.
Fans and foes want to know whether the Affordable Care Act is meeting its goals. But, for good reasons, there are no clear answers yet.
President Obama, like many wealthy Americans, is paying more of his income to the IRS. He and the first lady paid $98,169 in taxes for 2013 on income of $481,098.
- Gingrich 2012 Campaign Still Owes $4.7 Million |
- Backlash Over State Party's Progressive Agenda May Hobble Udall |
- In Connecticut, An Obama Campaign Replay |
- A 'Roller Coaster' Year For Texas Town Rocked By Blast |
- John Boehner Foe Targets 'Electile' Dysfunction |
- New IRS Commisioner Grapples With Tumult And Tax Code |
- Ohio Ordered To Recognize Out-Of-State Gay Marriages |
- Deficit Forecasts Shaved, But Likely Won't Shrink For Much Longer |
- As Election Nears, Congress Is Expected To Be Less Productive |
- 'Pay Secrecy' Policies At Work: Often Illegal, And Misunderstood |