Former House Majority Leader Eric Cantor is joining the boutique investment bank Moelis & Company. The Virginia Republican was unexpectedily defeated in a June primary.
Ads with candidates shooting guns are proliferating this year. It can all be traced back to Sen. Joe Manchin's famed 2010 spot "Dead Aim."
Wisconsin native Lt. Alonzo Cushing's award caps a nearly three-decade campaign to get the Civil War battle honor through Congress.
An oft-repeated bit of campaign advice held that, "It's the economy, stupid." But maybe in this midterm election cycle, that's not quite right.
The wealthy Ricketts family includes conservatives and a liberal, activists and a candidate. Between them, they raise and spend a lot of political money — and exemplify how the system has changed.
- Guantanamo Defense Lawyer Resigns, Says U.S. Case Is 'Stacked' |
- Obama Faces Hard Decisions On Syria, Immigration |
- Rick Perry's Legal Trouble: The Line Between Influence And Coercion |
- Federal Judge Blocks Texas Restriction On Abortion Clinics |
- McConnell's Campaign Manager Resigns To Avoid Being 'Distraction' |
- Legal Questions Loom As Obama Weighs Military Action In Syria |
- Week In Politics: Ukraine And The Islamic State |
- Climate Policy Takes The Stage In Florida Governor's Race |
- Texas Voter ID Law Goes To Trial |
- The Most Bizarre Bits To Come Out Of The Trial Of Virginia's Ex-Governor |