Since the midterm elections, there has been a new batch of transfers from Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and more releases are in the works. But a new GOP Congress could stall the drive to empty Guantanamo.
The Environmental Protect Agency has drafted regulations on Ozone pollution. The latest move exposes divisions between the Obama administration and leading Republican lawmakers over the environment.
New research into the nature of intractable political conflicts might shed some light on how to address the perennial arguments that break out across Thanksgiving tables.
The ruling targets the funders of campaign issue ads that encourage viewers to choose a specific candidate. The FEC now must decide whether it will appeal the ruling or require more disclosure.
President Obama and many congressional Democrats object to making tax breaks for businesses permanent while allowing larger credits for the poor and middle class to lapse
- EPA Proposes New Rules To Curb Ozone Levels |
- Obama: 'No Sympathy' For Those Destroying Ferguson |
- Federal Ferguson Investigation Will Remain Independent, Holder Insists |
- White House To Find Successor To Defense Secretary Hagel |
- Critics Say Obama's Immigration Plan Creates Path To Citizenship |
- After Obama's Action, Immigration Agency Awaits 'A Real Challenge' |
- Hagel Struggled To Stay On The Same Page As The White House |
- House Committees Find No Wrongdoing In 2012 Benghazi Attack |
- Hagel's Successor May Face A Tough Nomination Process |
- Hagel Steps Down After Discord On Syria, Iraq |