Cohen's 13th album creates a space for slow-moving reflection that expands with each listen. The tarpit-voiced raconteur's songs unfold like dirty canticles, with room for both jokes and profundities.
Ugh, all of those notes. What's a listener to do when music no longer soothes, enthralls or excites the way it once did?
Watch the Canadian indie supergroup play ecstatic, harmony-laden songs from its new album, Brill Bruisers, in a one-night-only concert at New York's famed Brill Building.
The writer dream hampton knew the rapper personally, and sat in on the studio sessions for his debut album.
Watch Loretta Lynn, Jason Isbell, Jackson Browne, and more of the most revered artists in roots music perform live from Nashville's Ryman Auditorium on Wednesday, Sept. 17.
- Anenon, 'End' |
- Modern Misbehavin': Jason Moran Gets Into The Mind Of Fats Waller |
- Nonesuch At 50: A Record Label Without Borders |
- Remembering Gustavo Cerati With The Artists He Influenced |
- Question Dot GIF: What Hometown Artist Inspired You To Make Music? |
- Listen To The Atlanta Symphony While It's Locked Out — Again |
- An Emerging Voice Of Americana (And Oklahoma) |
- Drum Fill Friday, With Spoon's Jim Eno |
- Philip Glass And Steve Reich At BAM: Together Again Yet Still Apart |
- All Together Now: The Beatles Are (Back) In Mono |