The label has become a crucial ambassador, introducing many world-music artists to American fans. Hear 10 songs from across Nonesuch's remarkable 50-year history.
On this week's All Songs: We share great new electronic music from Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross' unsettling Gone Girl soundtrack, Thom Yorke and Aphex Twin, plus new music from Robert Plant and more.
Grab yourself two free handfuls of new tunes selected by our panel of public-radio hosts, including new music from King Tuff, Sarah Jaffe, Frazey Ford, The Gotobeds, Hollie Cook and more.
The married couple's first album together as a duo is notable for its understated, welcoming calm. Across 11 short, carefully arranged slivers of Americana, their two banjos join in warm conversation.
Two new albums, a solo effort and a collaboration with the band 3RDEYEGIRL, mark Prince's return to the studio. Tom Moon says that only one fully captures what an explosive performer he can still be.
- Viking's Choice: Kayo Dot, 'The Mortality Of Doves' |
- Metropolis: 9/27/14 |
- An Inviting Apocalypse: John Luther Adams On 'Become Ocean' |
- Question Of The Week: What's Your Spinal Tap Moment? |
- Tsapiky: Dance Music Fit For A Funeral |
- The Atlanta Symphony Lockout Continues, Musicians Picket On Peachtree Street |
- Kat Edmonson: 'I Hear Myself As An Instrument' |
- Andre 3000: 'You Can Do Anything From Atlanta' |
- Moon Hooch's 'Cave Music,' As Funky As It Is Unlikely |
- The Good Listener: When Was Pop Music At Its Lowest Point? |