Researchers have found a gene that affects how strongly you experience bitter flavors. And those who aren't as sensitive eat about 200 more servings of vegetables per year.
Just two years after the Obama administration removed federal protections for wolves in the state of Wyoming, a federal judge has reinstated them, saying that the state's plan for managing the species was inadequate and largely unenforceable.
In a stunt to promote the next season of the hit zombie show The Walking Dead, London chefs have concocted a burger inspired by human flesh. They're giving them away Tuesday at a pop-up restaurant.
Gov. Jerry Brown has signed SB 270, the first statewide ban on single-use plastic bags in the U.S. It requires a 10-cent fee for the use of compostable or paper bags.
A recent study from researchers at UCLA found that kids who spent a week at outdoor camp — away from all electronic devices — got a lot better at picking up emotion in other people's faces.
- Aral Sea's Eastern Basin Has Dried Out, NASA Photos Show |
- Certain English Errors May Decipher Clues To Dying Languages |
- European Activists Say They Don't Want Any U.S. 'Chlorine Chicken' |
- Everything But The Squeal: How The Hog Industry Cuts Food Waste |
- A Doctor Unlocks Mysteries Of The Brain By Talking And Watching |
- What Drives Abortion: The Law Or Income? |
- 2 Ways To Think About Nothing, One Mo' Time |
- Unmasked, Cancer Survivors Face The Symbol Of Their Torture |
- Tiny Spanish Island Nears Its Goal: 100 Percent Renewable Energy |
- India Zooms To Mars Much More Cheaply, But With Trade-Offs |