New research suggests that curiosity triggers chemical changes in the brain that help us better understand and retain information.
David Christian explains the history of the universe from the big bang, and how humans occupy little more than a millisecond on that cosmic timeline.
Louise Leakey describes her family's long search for early human remains in Africa, and how unlocking that mystery is the key to understanding our past and our future.
Geneticist Spencer Wells describes how he uses DNA samples to trace our individual origins going back 2,000 generations.
Geneticist Spencer Wells tells the story of early humans, and our eventual migration from Africa.
- Are We Evolving Into A Different Species? |
- Why Do We Continue To Care About Dinosaurs? |
- VIDEO: Talking While Female |
- A Wisecracking Biochemist Shares Her Kitchen ABCs |
- European Scientists Conclude That Distant Comet Smells Terrible |
- How 'Foodies' Were Duped Into Thinking McDonald's Was High-End Food |
- FDA Cracks Down On Fake Ebola Cures Sold Online |
- Why California's Drought-Stressed Fruit May Be Better For You |
- Scientists Fight For Superbug Research As U.S. Pauses Funding |
- Is There Really Such A Thing As A 'Trophy Wife'? |