Consumers who care about how their food is produced have a growing number of apps they can turn to at the supermarket. The problem? Nailing down just what sustainability means when it comes to food.
Explore the guts and glory of pumpkin science with Skunk Bear's latest video.
Melissa Block speaks with high school freshman Natalie Moyer about her experiment that was lost on the Antares rocket when it exploded on Tuesday.
Vance Crowe, 32, has a tough assignment: reach out to millennials, many of whom are skeptical of GMOs. Crowe says the company can do a better job of listening to their concerns.
Investigators spent the day at a NASA launch facility in Virginia trying to understand why a private cargo rocket exploded moments after liftoff. There were no injuries but the accident is a setback for the company, Orbital Sciences, and NASA. NASA is relying on private contractors to help ferry supplies to the International Space Station. The accident also changed the discussions happening at an annual space convention being held this week in Huntsville, Ala.
- Scientists Implicate More Than 100 Genes In Causing Autism |
- Russian Engines Could Be Focus Of Antares Launch Failure Probe |
- Who Should Pay To Fix The World's Salt-Damaged Soils? |
- Blood Test For Ebola Doesn't Catch Infection Early |
- Hawaii Lava Flow Less Than 100 Yards From Homes In Pahoa Village |
- The Case Against Mandatory Ebola Quarantines For Health Workers |
- Is 'Leaning In' The Only Formula For Women's Success In Science? |
- Ancient Viruses Lurk In Frozen Caribou Poo |
- Sandwich (Replacement) Monday: Soylent |
- Gladiator Gatorade? Ancient Athletes Had A Recovery Drink, Too |