Business : NPR
Rhode Island is trying to have more success than a similar project off the coast of Massachusetts. However some residents worry the farm will disrupt the ocean view.
Disagreements remain among the 12 countries regarding drug patents, market access and more, and likely will delay congressional debate of any eventual agreement into 2016.
The returns show that she and her husband Bill Clinton paid nearly $44 million in federal taxes since 2007, according to her campaign. "We've come a long way," she said.
Conventional farmers use millions of pounds of pesticides each year to protect crops from weeds and insects. When those chemicals drift to neighboring property, they can ruin crops on organic farms.
The International Olympic Committee has selected Beijing as the host city for the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city ever to host both summer and winter games.
- WikiLeaks Docs Purport To Show The U.S. Spied On Japan's Government |
- Why Peer Pressure Doesn't Add Up To Retirement Savings |
- Remembering When Driverless Elevators Drew Skepticism |
- In Michigan, A Testing Ground For A Future Of Driverless Cars |
- To Get Big-Rig Drivers, Senate Bill Would Give Keys To Teens |
- Kazakhstan Promises 'Real Winter Wonderland' In Bid To Host 2022 Games |
- Despite Rising Costs, China Is Gung-Ho To Host 2022 Winter Olympics |
- Shell Announces Plans To Eliminate 6,500 Jobs |
- Debris Found In The Indian Ocean May Be From Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet |
- Obama Orders Development Of Supercomputer To Rival China's 'Milky Way' |