The actions do make it easier for people with work visas to move between jobs. But they don't address something employers have long pushed for: an increase in visas for low- and high-skilled workers.
Electric bicycles have been popular in Europe for some time. But recently there has been a surge in U.S. sales amid changing perceptions that e-bikes aren't just for the elderly.
The city is poised to pass legislation to make hourly workers' schedules more predictable. Large retailers will also have to offer more hours to part-time employees before hiring someone else
The actions announced Thursday are complicated and will lead to many changes in immigration policy. Here we try to explain it plainly.
A fungus consumes a worm and sprouts out of its head. The resulting ... thing ... is deemed an aphrodisiac and sells for more than gold. How do you keep people from killing each other to harvest it?
- Why Do We Undervalue Introverts? |
- Still Reeling From Supreme Court Ruling, Aereo Files For Bankruptcy |
- Senate Panel Probes Fed's Oversight Of Commodity Trading |
- Skiers Rejoice! Upstate New York Has Snow |
- Obama Goes It Alone, Shielding Up To 5 Million Immigrants From Deportation |
- The Whole World Is Fat! And That Ends Up Costing $2 Trillion A Year |
- How To Catch A Cattle Thief |
- Takata Executive Apologizes To Consumers In Capitol Hill Testimony |
- Indian Shopkeepers Greet Wal-Mart's Expansion Plans With Protests |
- Takata Quality Official Apologizes Over Air Bag Defect Linked To Deaths |