Last December, Google shut down its Google News page in Spain, after the country threatened steep fines for aggregator sites that don't pay newspapers.
If marriage is on the horizon, it might be wise to set aside some money for the taxman. An increase in family income after the vows can trigger repayment of a health insurance credit.
Using Times New Roman on a resume is considered boring, according to a Bloomberg report. Courier suggests you use a typewriter and Zapfino is too flowery. Helvetica is straightforward and works.
Antibiotic use is falling out of fashion in the poultry industry. Tyson Foods, the biggest poultry producer in the U.S., says it will stop feeding its birds antibiotics used by humans in two years.
Tech and telecom companies stepped up with much needed services. Facebook and Google offered tools to help those in the region let family and friends know they're OK. Other firms cut calling costs.
- When The Sharing Economy Brings Unexpected Experiences |
- Google Experimenting With Patent Marketplace To Combat Trolls |
- Chipotle Says Adios To GMOs, As Food Industry Strips Away Ingredients |
- The Largest For-Profit College Shutdown In History |
- For Japan's Prime Minister, U.S. Visit A Chance To Elevate Image |
- Drop-In Chefs Help Seniors Stay In Their Own Homes |
- Detroit Bulks Up With New Classic Muscle Cars |
- Who's Behind The Latest Ethnic Food Trend? Maybe It's A Government |
- As Health Apps Hop On The Apple Watch, Privacy Will Be Key |
- Who, Or What, Crashed The Market In A Flash In 2010? |