Shares of the burger chain shot up Friday, its first trading day. Shake Shack and other fast-casual joints are taking a bite out of McDonald's, which can't recast itself to fit the current trend.
The span to be built across a narrow strait that separates Russia from the newly annexed peninsula, is pegged at $3 billion and scheduled for completion by the end of 2018.
Earlier this week, we hosted a Twitter chat that tackled questions about diversity in public radio and the pressure some journalists of color feel to sound "white."
Our Planet Money team talks to a well-known short seller who tells the story of one stock he bet against. He made a bunch of money, betting against a stock a lot of people liked.
As people disappear from the audiences of conventional news organizations, 11 media outlets have partnered with Snapchat in the U.S. to offer its younger users easily digested fare within the app.
- Russia's Economic State Is A Reversal Of Fortune For Putin |
- From Laundering To Profiteering, A Multitude Of Sins At The Vatican Bank |
- Russian Economic Woes Hit France's Ski Slopes |
- Some Businesses Say Immigrant Workers Are Harder To Find |
- With 'Discover' Feature, Snapchat Bucks Social Trend In News |
- What Fluctuations In Currency Mean For Car Interiors |
- The Spicy History Of Short Selling Stocks |
- Food Industry Drags Its Heels On Recyclable And Compostable Packaging |
- Pro-ISIS Messages Create Dilemma For Social Media Companies |
- Senate OKs Keystone XL Pipeline, Setting Up Fight With Obama |