Arts & Life : NPR
We just made discovering new podcasts a whole lot easier. Here are 200+ episodes, hand-picked by listeners like you (and Matthew McConaughey).
Gunn, the mentor to young designers on Project Runway, has been a teacher and educator for decades. But he spent his childhood "absolutely hating, hating, hating, hating school," he says.
Prince's '80s-era classic has gotten a modern update — in Niger. Directed by Christopher Kirkley, starring the nomadic Tuareg people, this Purple Rain remake drops the kissing but keeps the attitude.
It's the season of food, and British food writer Bee Wilson has a book on how our food tastes are formed. NPR's Scott Simon speaks with her about her new book, "First Bite: How We Learn to Eat."
Mabel is a naughty French bulldog at the center of a new children's book by Nathan Lane and Devlin Elliott. NPR's Scott Simon speaks with Lane about his inspiration for the fictional dog.
- Slices Of Life Fill 'Our Expanding Universe' |
- Nonprofit Roundabout Is A Regional Theater Right On Broadway |
- From Dream Bride To Doll For Boys: The Evolution Of The Barbie Ad |
- Super Mutants, Killer Robots And Ghouls: Take A Tour Of Fallout 4's Massachusetts |
- 'Welcome To Where We From': Chicago Through The Eyes Of A Poet |
- 'Better Call Saul' And 'The Great American Dream Machine' Shine As DVD Box Sets |
- Pop Culture Happy Hour: A Conversation With Trevor Noah |
- Where's This Painting? 30 Years After Its Theft, Nobody Knows |
- Kitchen Disasters: Top Chefs Recall Dinner Gone Wrong |
- 'Tis The Season For Coming Attractions: What To Watch For At The Multiplex |