News : NPR
With the selection, Beijing will become the first city to host both winter and summer games. Beijing hosted the 2008 Summer Games.
The documents also allege that the U.S. targeted Japanese banks and companies, including Mitsubishi.
Some trucking companies are having trouble finding enough interstate drivers. They say cutting the minimum driving age from 21 to 18 is a fix, but critics worry such a move would be a safety disaster.
"Nobody got the messaging right at the beginning," an activist in the movement said. "They should have known better." Three Democratic candidates are speaking to the National Urban League today.
An estimated 4 to 6 million land mines are scattered throughout Cambodia, one of the world's worst-affected places. Rats possessing an exceptional sense of smell are being trained to detect the mines.
- In Michigan, A Testing Ground For A Future Of Driverless Cars |
- Are Donald Trump's Pockets Deep Enough To Fund His Campaign? |
- The Most Popular High School Plays And Musicals |
- Many Colleges Have Armed Police Squads, But Are They Worth The Risk? |
- 3 U.Va. Graduates Sue 'Rolling Stone,' Reporter Over Rape Article |
- University Of Cincinnati Officer Pleads Not Guilty To Murder Charge |
- #TBT: 40 Years After Jimmy Hoffa's Disappearance, His Legend Lives On |
- Experts: Flight MH370 Debris Could Have Reached Western Indian Ocean |
- Obama Orders Development Of Supercomputer To Rival China's 'Milky Way' |
- For Young Voters, Crushing Student Debt Is Front And Center |