U.S. airstrikes against the Islamic State began nearly three months ago, yet there have been relatively few changes on the battlefield. Many analysts say the U.S. effort may not be sufficient.
Measure P in California's Santa Barbara County asks voters to ban controversial oil and gas drilling methods such as hydraulic fracturing. To date, the oil industry has spent $7 million to defeat it.
Apps working with a new Twitter service would simply ask for your phone number instead of a password. In exchange, the company would get some of the most valuable information about you.
A new commissioner takes over the case on Nov. 1 and that has many wondering what that means for Google and its long-running antitrust case.
Angered at an impending vote to allow President Blaise Compaore to extend his 27-year-old rule, protesters also reportedly set fire to the ruling party's headquarters in the capital, Ouagadougou.
- World Series: Madison Bumgarner Carries Giants To 3rd Title In 5 Years |
- Monsanto Hired This Guy To Help It Win Over Millennials |
- Scientists Implicate More Than 100 Genes In Causing Autism |
- Navajo Nation Presidential Candidate Suspends Campaign |
- After The Waves, Staten Island Homeowner Takes Sandy Buyout |
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Comes Out As Gay |
- Debate: Does Income Inequality Impair The American Dream? |
- To Tackle Sexual Assault Cases, Colleges Enlist Investigators-For-Hire |
- WATCH: On Sandy Anniversary, Gov. Chris Christie Faces Off With Heckler |
- Decoding The Food And Drink On A Day Of The Dead Altar |