Simon Ostrovsky, a reporter for Vice News, was seized at gunpoint by masked men in the city of Slovyansk earlier this week. Vice says he is now safe and in good health.
The Green Mountain State is poised to become the first to require GMO labeling. But a federal lawmaker recently introduced a bill that would outlaw state rules like Vermont's.
The City of Chester, which sank in 1888 after colliding with the liner Oceanic, has been found. At the time, false reports that the other ship's Chinese crew failed to assist stoked racial hatred.
The Israeli Cabinet on Thursday endorsed Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's decision to suspend talks because the Palestine Liberation Organization and Hamas are moving to form a unity government.
More bodies were recovered Thursday from the ship, which sank last week. So far, at least 171 deaths have been confirmed. Another 131 people, many of them students from one school, remain missing.
- Snoopy, Garfield And Friends Go Bald For Kids With Cancer |
- Obama: Japan's Administration Of Disputed Islands Shouldn't Change |
- British Men Win Equal-Pay Claim Against University |
- Jobless Claims Bounce Up From Earlier Weeks' Low Levels |
- Stowaway Teen's Father Was Shocked To Hear Son Was In Hawaii |
- No Breakthrough: 'Object Of Interest' Isn't From Missing Jet |
- Three Americans Dead After Shooting At Kabul Hospital |
- After Bangladesh Factory Disaster, Efforts Show Mixed Progress |
- FDA Moves To Regulate Increasingly Popular E-Cigarettes |
- Reports: FCC Poised For Changes To Net Neutrality Policy |