News : NPR
Hillary Clinton said Monday that the gun industry isn't legally responsible for its behavior. She's (partially) right.
As he announced those conditions this morning — and showed a live picture of downtown Columbia under sunny skies — TV meteorologist Tim Miller got a bit emotional.
U.S. prosecutors say John Ashe accepted more than a million dollars in bribes in exchange for support of investment contracts.
When President Obama announced a massive trade deal on Monday, he heard cheers from business groups. But the unions and public-interest groups that usually support him rejected the trade proposal.
Scientists say you'll get better range of motion and less post-workout pain when using foam rollers to loosen tight muscles. But the details aren't all smoothed out.
- Oklahoma Removes 10 Commandments Monument From The State Capitol |
- Supreme Court To Lawyers: Hold Your Own Place In Line |
- Kenyan Lawman Vows To Defeat Terrorism The Way He Fought Crime |
- FAA Proposes $1.9 Million Fine Against Photo Company Over Drone Use |
- Gun Politics Have Changed, Mostly Among Republicans |
- Was Kunduz Attack A War Crime? Legal Analysts Say It's Difficult To Prove |
- After Employees Mob Air France Executives, French Government Gets Involved |
- Saving For A Wedding When You Make 53 Cents A Day |
- Physics Nobel Awarded For Work On Neutrinos' Metamorphosis |
- Your Chair Is Killing You. Here's What You Need To Do To Stop It |