News : NPR
In a newly published interview, Donald Trump reportedly said Bush should "set the example."
Many Native Americans rely entirely on free care from the financially strapped Indian Health Service. Advocates say signing up for coverage under the Affordable Care Act can broaden their choices.
Kim Davis, a born-again Christian, has been divorced three times. When she won her seat for Rowan County clerk, she took over from her mother, who held the position for 37 years.
A member of the ancient religion of Jainism who is very sick or very old may opt to stop eating. But India's Supreme Court is weighing a ban on the practice because suicide is illegal by Indian law.
A judge in Baltimore handed prosecutors two pretrial victories on Wednesday, rejecting a motion to dismiss charges against six police officers and allowing the state's attorney to remain on the case.
- Why Are Migrants Surging Into Europe Now? |
- California Moves To Stop Misuse Of Psychiatric Meds In Foster Care |
- Former NFL Player Lawrence Phillips Is Charged With Murder |
- Is Marco Rubio The Candidate Republicans Date But Don't Marry? |
- 5 Chinese Military Ships Spotted Off Alaska's Coast |
- Dragnet Expanded For 3 Suspects In Killing Of Illinois Police Officer |
- Class-Action Suit Alleges Chipotle's GMO-Free Campaign Is Deceptive |
- How A Suit Against Uber Could Redefine The Sharing Economy |
- McDonald's: You Deserve A Hash Brown All Day |
- Why Freezing Didn't Keep Sushi Tuna Safe From Salmonella |