A town west of Baghdad and home to a notorious prison, Abu Ghraib is where Iraq troops are bracing for a possible attacks by Islamic State militants. Many local residents feel caught in the middle.
The National Institutes of Health in Maryland announced that the 26-year-old who was infected while caring for a Liberian patient has no detectable virus in her blood.
A day after Nigeria's announcement last week that a truce had been signed and the release of more than 200 girls secured, 25 more were said to have been kidnapped by extremists.
The toddler was reportedly brought by her grandmother from neighboring Guinea, where the epidemic is raging.
For starters: Your voice is too squeaky, too loud; it lacks authority, is grating or obnoxious or unprofessional. Why is talking while female such an offense?
- A Wisecracking Biochemist Shares Her Kitchen ABCs |
- Park Service Construction Damaged Native American Burial Sites |
- A Black Cosmetic Company Sells, Or Sells Out? |
- Ottawa Attack Seen As Canada's Security Wake-Up Call |
- You're Enjoying Low Gas Prices, But Is It Really A Good Sign? |
- Blizzard In Nepal Deals A Blow To Porters As Well As Trekkers |
- Man With Hatchet Shot Dead After Attacking NYPD Officers |
- U.S.-Led Strikes In Syria Have Killed 553, Activists Say |
- A Tale Of Immigration Unleashed In 'Green Dragons' Film |
- With Ferguson Protests, 20-Somethings Become First-Time Activists |