One person suffered minor injuries in an early morning condominium complex fire on the Central Coast.
It happened just after 3:30 a.m. today, on the 1100 block of Foothill Boulevard in San Luis Obispo.
Three people were able to get out of the burning unit safely, but firefighters had to pull out the fourth. That person suffered minor smoke inhalation.
Sprinklers helped contain the fire, and firefighters had it out in less than 20 minutes.
Investigators say an overloaded power strip caused the blaze.