There’s a happy ending this morning to a story which sparked international outrage among pet lovers.
On the Fourth of July last year, someone strapped firecrackers to a dog in the San Fernando Valley, and lit them, causing serious burns.
A rescue group took the dog from a Los Angeles animal shelter, and brought it to Westlake Village, where it’s undergone a series of surgeries.
The dog, which has been named “Indy”, has made an incredible recovery.
KCLU’s Lance Orozco was on hand yesterday as the dog was adopted, and is starting a happy new life.
Click on link to listen to/download story: Indy Goes Home