KCLU 88.3FM - 102.3FM - 1340AM

Listen Now Morning Edition 4:00am - 9:00am

Fire Guts Public Restrooms In Ventura

Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 12:14am


Investigators are trying to figure out what led to a fire which destroyed a public restroom in Ventura.

The fire was discovered just after nine last night, on the 100 block of East Main Street.

Ventura firefighters quickly knocked down the blaze before it could spread to neighboring buildings, but not before it gutted the building, causing an estimated $100,000 in damage.

No one was hurt.


KCLU Local News

KCLU Featured Stories